Tuesday, November 20, 2012

passages…

Back in February I was flip-flopping between being a renter or a house owner. Each day is new step into the unknown because last year at this time, I've would have never known that I would be in a different place - more open in space and opportunity.

My parents are being made to feel unwelcomed at work because of their age. Both want out badly but they have one more year to pay off their house. My father especially feels the squeeze where my mother just wants to walk by faith. Dad doesn't want to step out and loose it all but Mother has had enough.

Passages. Passing out of one age. Passing into another age. Ending. Beginning. Different. SAME!!!!!

dear Ancient of Days, how I love Your Name. Great solace! Nothing is new or scary to You. You are Strong and Mighty to save. Open our eyes to Your Presence. May we see Your Mighty Arm in our little situation that feels like a hot and heavy monster breathing down our neck ever so close to take a bite out of our backside. You will never fail us. We have such peace in that. May we never forget Your Mighty Works so that we can remember to be expectant in Your Mighty Works to cone. And Dear Heavenly Father, especially my earthy father, my he feel Your Strong Arms about him today.In Jesus Name.… Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment