Monday, February 15, 2010

heart reverberation ...

“A sound heart

is life

to the body… “

~proverbs 14:30

 

Sound heart?  What could this mean as I look at the weight room of life?  As I stood there pondering, my eye caught certain sufficient heaps to work my heart into shape – heavy heaps like resonance, timbre, character, quality, tone, reverberation, significance, meaning, & importance.  Quietly from recent ‘learnings’ that God has been working out in my life, the question to ‘what is sound?’ whispered around me.  Smiling because I know this answer, I whisper back ‘God is the only thing sound, a Firm Foundation.  God Alone can being character, quality, tone, meaning, & importance into my heart making the timbre, tone, & resonance significant and reverberate outwards like harmony to His Melody….. So here I am in God’s weight room knowing that through sweat & tears a tender toned heart will bring life to this body ….

No comments:

Post a Comment