Wednesday, January 07, 2009

True Strength ...

You know the feeling when it is such a relief for a man to step in for you and carry some burden that you had been overloaded with? Or the feeling when a man spoke up for or stood as a shield when you felt paralyzed by the need to be nice but needed to be strong on your values? It is call STRENGTH and every beauty needs someone to be strong for you?

I have always enjoyed and thanked God for His Creations like when I am going to work on a winter day and the bright yellow sun is waking up and kissing me on the cheek. I thank God for this because it is His Kiss and His pat on my back saying 'go get 'em'. I also thanked God for the past two weeks off because I needed it so badly and under normal circumstances couldn't. I totally enjoyed every moment off. I got to take care of me and my space. But I realized that my thank you needs to be more specific so that I recognize for myself that it is God, my Great Lover, who stood up for me and my beauty and said 'It is time to rest and enjoy it.' Now that is True Strength and True Romance. Ahh, my Everlasting Love!

Q's:
Where has God been my Strength and stood up for me or shielded me when I couldn't? How has His Strength protected my beauty? Have I thanked God for His Everlasting Love and Strength? How does if feel to finally breath again without the burden God shouldered? Will I let His Strength nourish my beauty?

No comments:

Post a Comment