Thursday, January 22, 2009

not making it into my future...

There comes a point in your life when you realize
            who matters,
            who never did,
            who won't anymore...
            and who always will.
            So, don't worry about people from your past,
            there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.


Wow, interesting that this came in a forward in one of my emails. I don't like the leaving parts of those that come into my life. Yet as I become stronger in learning to live my 'oneness' {aloneness isn't word and the dictionary offers oneness instead!}, I've become more at peace with the ones who have chosen to not be in my future... The little girl in me who likes to stick out her tongue says 'nah nah nah to bad so sad...' but the little kind sensitive quiet girl wiping a stray tear says 'its not wise to miss out on the good bits of life...'

No comments:

Post a Comment