Sunday, January 11, 2009

fear vs faith ...

As my mind has been overloading on the 'fear not' message, I have decided that the opposite is faith.

But without faith
it is impossible to please Him,
for he who comes to God
must believe that He is,
and that He is a Rewarder
of those who diligently seek Him.
Heb 11:6


Shaking in fear is ugly and does not please the Maker but He knows that is very much apart of the flesh experience. So He is always quieting us with His Words if only we keep our hearts soft and open to Him. I love this verse as I really want my Heavenly Father to smile over me and be pleased at this little girl creation. I have been praying hard for my family and for me over the earthly fears. We will go through fire and flood (Isa 43:1-4) but He is my Keeper and He keeps us. By praying I keep my faith and trust focused on Him. I know by His Good Keeping, rewards of comfort and peace and ultimately Joy will overflow my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment