Thursday, August 16, 2007

picture ≠ imagination

I got poor marks in reading comprehension and I LOVE BOOKS! Go figure!!! Over the years books have been more source of excape, education, and self-evolution. So why was it hard for me to grasp what I read? Do I still have the problem today?

Do you know I do not dream in picture? Yeah, strange! I dream in thought. I think that weird but I can't tell how others dream and I've asked. I would think most people dream in color and in picture. I just realized that my imagination isn't in picture either! Ok, I really think that is very bizarre!!!! Guess what? I am a highly visual learner!!!! Plus, I have a real creative rut about me. What a crazy coconutter {wink}!!! Hey, I guess that is why I love reading the books and watching the movies together.

So after all that crazy, I've connected the dots to why I can be creative and also have a good imagination. Another wierd fact about me is that I cannot do math in my head; it must come out on paper. So it is no surprise to me that I must bring my imagination and my comprehension out in picture form somehow whether through drawing or photos etc. Nifty!!!

Sorry, I just had to share my 'connect the dot moment'. I love brains and how they work especially my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment