Thursday, August 23, 2007

never lose by loving...

Funny how you go through different stages when you loose someone special. One of the stages was coming to the realization that I had loved. I truly loved and I will not be ashamed <-- said with strong conviction. Within the relationship I came to an understanding that I was willing to love this guy and love to me was work at it for the rest of my life. I totally kept this to myself. I was proud to recognize 'him' and was waiting for his pursuit. Never happened but I didn't loose.

Within me I have found a more relaxed and yet a tenacious spirit like always. I feel full. I more like a woman than a silly little girl. Don't get me wrong, the little 8 year old girl is still there {wink}. I am not sure that I will ever make a couple but I still wish. It is amazing how God has taken and molded me. I like the new shapes and I am far from being done...

I can't wait ....

'You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.' ~ barbara de angelia

No comments:

Post a Comment