Saturday, August 25, 2007

citrus austraica!!!

Should I or shouldn't I? I've been wanting a lemon tree to grow indoors for a verrrrrrry loooooong time. I have recently discovered a place that has trees but more an indoor bush style. Logee's has a Meyer Lemon, an Myrtle Leaf Orange, and most interesting to me an Australian Finger Lime tree - well more like bushes. There is a small sale on the Finger Lime and I would have to get all three because it would make a better deal shipping wise. My apartment is small and I am not sure where to put them. I want them so I shall make room! The biggest draw back is that I lack a green thumb especially if the plant is needy! But then again it might not be the plant because I can't seem to grow herbs. I have no porch or outdoor area to call my own and garden in so it has to be able to make it indoors. If I fail in keeping these plants alive, I am out $40 bucks. OOOOOOO that would anger me. I would have to say after loosing precious trees like these, I would never touch a plant again! Hmmm, if I could be successful, I have a wish list already going! a grapefruit and a cherry bush!!!!!

What is it about me that even though I have proven to lack skills in plants, I still have this drive to try it! ??? CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment