Wednesday, August 16, 2006

transaction steps ...

I think it is a communication issue when it comes to negotiating a relationship. I struggle between being too nice and always keeping my hands off the controls. My only pay off has been a lot of hurt and broken relationships. This has got to stop. I feel that I can be nice without giving away the pearls and I can do so without controlling. It is true that there will still be pain because people are not going to like my new 'nice of steel', but I am a person too. People are to be treated with VALUE. Basic respect! It is incredibly important to regard relationships with an Eternal approach. The only experation date is the amount of time I have to spend love on others. I must make good on my investments...

1)Why not? Why not have a stellar relationship? A healthy connection is a growing one.

2) Where is the abuse, the abandonment, the weeds? What is choking the growth? Time to cut it out.

3) Recognize that your relationship is an 'ongoing transaction' that requires growth & you can openly call for change.

4) Be strong & don't back down. Be responsible & require change from your self as well as from the other. Remember how you would like to be treated & what you picture the relationship to be.

Even after mapping this out, it does not look any easier. It is extremely hard for me to speak out, but I am about joy, health, and wings. I can do this. Baby steps! At least I have One Relationship that is dependable and will never fail me...

a teamship quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment