Saturday, August 05, 2006

blueberries & nuts ...

My most favorite of all fruits and most of any other food is blueberries!!!! I so love them. There taste is just perfect. I even pay tribute to them when I paint for myself. I believe you cannot have tooooo many blueberries =)

After realizing that the blueberries on the bush is cultivated and there is another kind ... an older kind called wild blueberries, I am planning to find these and add to my dream garden even if I add it to my parents yard. Wonderful addition to their golden blush raspberry!!!!

benefits of wild blueberries
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Children with nut-allergies cannot identify the nut they are allergic too!
The most appropriate approach for the youngest children with nut allergies may be to tell them to avoid nuts completely, Ferdman noted in an interview. However, parents can also teach children how to identify nuts by showing them pictures of the nuts or pointing out different types of nuts in the grocery store.

The findings, he added, "point out that parents really need to teach their child specifically what to avoid."

nut allergies findings
Interesting! I too thought that if you are allergic to one nut, you're allergic to all. In my own allergy issues it is the english walnut that is the evil one.

mad chow : yellow blossoms

No comments:

Post a Comment