Thursday, August 31, 2006

a cornflower blue morning...

The sky was a stormy cornflower blue reminding you of a moody October day here on the last day of August. The dark blue made for the most intense sunrays to highlight the earth with such crispness and clarity. The Amish and the 'English' (what Amish call us) homes had tidy yards and farms. Massive work horses in their yards right along side the dark maned buggy horses. White barns with a sitting area and tons of flowers all planted in rows in their garden. Trees standing tall with anticipation like something is about to happen(the turning of the leaves).

What a view! All because I took a route recommended to skip the in-town road construction and congestion. What an 'utb'(unable to breath) moment! What a mood-boost!

I live on the west part of town for the convince, but I am thinking that in my rich future (wink), the countryside on the east side of town would be great place to live for the beauty.

My poor jeep doesn't get out just for the ride and view with gas eating us out of house and home. It has always been to point a to point b. My tonka toy would just love to get out of the daily rut and so do I. What a joy for a countryside ride of total awe!(even if I was just getting to work from my chiro appointment) Thank You Creator, for such a beautiful and wonderfully made morning =)

moment captured : notice: weeping willows

No comments:

Post a Comment