Monday, June 04, 2007

to be more noble ...

Why is it that when I read or watch 'The Lord of the Rings' that I change? What changes? Well, I want more nobility, more adventure, more purpose, more passion... My speech and my thoughts rise to a higher plane. I begin to see life in split levels. I can see past the earth and into a heavenly realm. This is a profound nugget for me.

See, my job isn't what I was born to do. But at this time God has put it on my plate. It is what I must do. Splitting it open, the kingdom portion is how I perform my earthly work. I cannot go down in frustration and anger. I must see HOW I DO my work with nobility! If need be, I am the little warior-princess clothed with the Kingdom's armor and welding the 'doubled-edged sword' out to slay the mighty dragon.

~note to self~
Every summer: watch/read 'The Lord of the Rings' Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment