Thursday, June 14, 2007

chemistry in LDR?

If you can make a LDR work, then you can make a marriage work. I will go one step further... every girl should put there relationship to the test and have some LD in their relationship to see how well the two of you can manage the LD. I say girl because maybe girls are better at the LDR than a guy is.

I do think everyone should think about how to make a LDR work. It is not just a phenomenon that is occuring today because of the internet. It has occured with every war and with every man going off on some adventure leaving their woman at home. Today there are more things that pull us physically away from each other. But it still takes a MASSIVE AMOUNT of TENACITY, shear guts, and will power.

I know I can do it. No, it is not ideal. But it is ideal for me to start a relationship. Having LD in my relationship allows me to grow the relationship strong. Heaps of reward in the final union. However, I have not met one man who can stand the test...

LDR is about being able to describe to other on the other side of the world your day like the smells, tastes, sights, feelings, accents, sounds that you are experiencing. Then it is about listening to the foreign descriptions like one who has no senses. It is about two people experiencing two different worlds but doing so as one. It is learning to keep the other's presence with you in everything you do even when touch is unavailable to you.

It allows you to create a world where talking and listening are very important. Gentle discussions are very intense and inspiring. I say so with experience. I walked with happy and confidence in my back pocket in those precious moments. No, it didn't work out and having it happen again seems unlikely. So why do I believe in LDR? I was liked for a brief moment in time without worry if my outward appearence failed the chemistry test. I am not ugly nor am I drop dead gorgeous but to have physical chemisty is a must and it has been an unknown factor in my life. With LDR the chemistry was of the mind, heart, and the soul. It was enough until he disappeared...

No comments:

Post a Comment