Sunday, March 26, 2006

a relationship building block ...

''If your brother sins , rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him.
If he sins against you, seven times in a day,
and seven times comes back to you and says, 'I repent,'
forgive him.''
Luke 17: 3-4


Dear Heavenly Father,
This sounds like it is ok to bring up the offensive and not sit on it or run away. So it is ok to tell her she hurt me by not listening? and it will bring a better atmosphere to work in? I will try to live this one out and I come to You and ask for meekness. I am expectant to see this build up the work relationship. Thank You.
~ always your child


*Calling attention to an abuse & forgiving them is a buildling block strengthing a relationship.

*No repentance = still forgive them for they know not what they do (Jesus' ultimate example @ the cross.)

*Repentance = forgive 7 x 70 & embrace

No comments:

Post a Comment