Sunday, October 07, 2007

wacky October ...

I cannot believe we are seven days into October. It has been reaching high 80's this past week and the promise of 90 today! It has been wild to still be wearing shorts and tees and sweating to boot! October is usually about long pants and long sleeves but not this year. I like my four seasons and as I say that I have been relishing this summer like weather. I have been taking my Saturdays walks and thanking God for this opportunity to get out and enjoy His Creation. The clouds were out in hosts and pretty fierce like. I totally loved the blues and whites. Pure Heaven.

By the end of the week the real October sounds like it will show up. Jeans, long sleeve shirts, jackets, and blankets just might come out. Our bodies might go in shock! {smirks} Right now our visuals seems a bit wacked out with some of the leaves turning and Summer hanging on for dear life.

The Fall leaves are said to be less brilliant this year because of the summer weather. Bummer. But that is ok. I will enjoy whatever the day will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment