Thursday, October 04, 2007

clarifying ...

What a difference a day makes! I love coming here to put down my thoughts. It clarifies. I have used this space to empty out and become more at peace with who I am. I never thought I had a lot of words but I am realizing that I do! My problem is there are very few who listen so I just get tired. Being quiet around others is much easier. Here I let the words tumble out. I also get to listen to other bloggers where maybe a topic is interesting but mostly it is what the writer pens that makes the topic interesting. Sometimes I realize that maybe how I pen isn't up to standard. So I keep trying to write better. It is two fold - therapy for my heart and soul and practise for my writing. Sometimes I get jealous when I see the encouraging comments on every entry! I toil on. My time isn't yet.

I really need to hunker down, take a whiff of fresh paper and ink, and begin to get serious! Here I thought I was earnest! I know growing pains! These feelings are growing pains telling me to make some good habits on my writing passions.

No comments:

Post a Comment