Wednesday, December 12, 2012

my favorite things 2012

1. The favorite thing to top my list would be furry pupinator Andy hugs and kisses. He is my cuddle bug. Touch isn't top on my love language list but when your single and to have and hold isn't in your future, touch becomes important. I've been cherishing all his hugs before he is gone…

2. Covers. Covers are my 'arms' that surround me to hold me in when I want to hide. This year has been very traumatic and continues to be. God has a Strong Arm and I find that ever so comforting. So as I hideaway under my covers, I treasure that His Arms surround me.

3. God's Word. I love how God begins to connect the dots as different passages come together to show me a promise, a help, and a picture …

4. My craftcave. I have a place I can get away and create. If I need to come back to reality, I can go and it is all there to come back to. I also can take bits with me like to work so that I can have a mini break.

5. Shaded big windows that look out into a woods. What a little wonderland I have. I could waste an afternoon curled up in a chair viewing squirrel and birds antics. If your fortunate, you just might see raccoon babies waddle about or a young deer slip quietly to the edge of your world.

6. Blue Cloud paint. I painted this all over my tall library walls. I was afraid of the boldness but I love it now. While we are on paint, I live the dusty purple that graces my bedroom walls making it feel like a jewelry box. To top off these paints is silver faceplates to cover light switches and outlets! It is the bow atop a great prezzie!

7. Perfect lampshades. I like the new mode shapes that allow the light to be closer to the wall. It really makes a room.

8. iPod Touch. I have been enjoying the audio capabilities like the audio Bible and the podcasts. I also like the ability to write down my thoughts especially in the warmth of my covers!

9. My home & garage. Never had before and saying thank You to my Heavenly Provider.

10. Australian Tea Tree Oil. I've been using on my traumatic toe injury to keep infection away.

No comments:

Post a Comment