Sunday, December 16, 2012

for Sandy Hook …

Dear Heavenly Father,
"Have mercy on me, O God,
have mercy on me,
For in You my soul takes refuge.
I will take refuge in the
Shadow of Your Wings
until the disaster has passed.
I cry out to God Most High…
~ Psalms 57:1-2


We are hurting. The gifts You have given have been taken. At Christmas we are reminded that You gave Your only Son as a gift to mankind. Jesus paid with His Life - He paid for this evil done so that we have HOPE and EVERLASTING LIFE.

Thank You, Heavenly Father, for You are the Great Keeper. You keep our dreams and wishes. You collect our tears. You Alone can give Perfect Peace. You Alone can change the evil heart. You Alone can heal a wounded bleeding heart. I will bow the knee and rest my fevered brow and broken heart in Your Strong Everlasting Keeping Arms.

with a heavy heart,
keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment