Sunday, February 19, 2006

who is missing ...

... = God's attendence!!!

*people today crave the gift of attention

*give what you have

*why don't we gush about God like we do about our children or our spouse?

*"For since the creation of the world God's Invisible Qualities - His Eternal Power and Divine Nature - have been clearly see, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.''
~ Romans 1:20

*Stop doing God's work and just pray for blessings. God let's it rain on the just and unjust. He is 'crazy like that. He will do anything to touch our lives whether through pain or joy.
fr: today's sermon

Dear Heavenly Father,
You created man so You wrote on the hearts of every man the message of His Eternal Power and Divine Nature. This gave me hope as I pray for two teenagers who have yet to let this seed awaken in their lives. To You who counts the empty chairs at Your Tabe, I know my heart aches. Yet, how much more Your hearts aches. I feel my attempts are soooo lame but I keep vigil. I don't know how long my heart will hold on, but You are my Hope. I will continue to pray for Your Blessing on them.

Thank You for this Encouragement to know the Message is written on the hearts of ones I care about yet I struggle with how to tell them about One so precious to me. I am on the edge here ... 'prayers of showers of blessings' ... Thank You for preparing this lesson for my heart ... my gift of attention ... I can do that....
~always your little girl

No comments:

Post a Comment