Thursday, February 23, 2006

a hand to hold onto ...

The health buzz of late is how the act of hand holding makes for a healthy couple and a healthy marriage. The neat twist that I heard on the radio was when this girl and her boyfriend start to fight, they hold hands. Much harder to fight that way she says. (Tucking that in my heart for laters!)

I know of someone whose love language is touch. Being from the word(pix) love language, I would often ask and take in what touch meant to that person. (I think we have all 5 love languages in us somewhere... some are just dormant or just plain o' shy!) So to those who needs words like me, listen to what hand holding says:

Holding Hands:
... says "I am glad you are right here in this moment. You are my choice and I am grateful that you choose me back. A soft womanly hand tucked in a weathered manly hand tells of pure acceptance of nature and nuture. Often only silence is hand holding's companion. No need for talk when a hand is holding a hand ... the touch says it all. I love you completely!"

No comments:

Post a Comment