Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Australia Day floods 2013

me: You are my Hiding Place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with Songs of Deliverance. Selah. #Psalms 32:7

Heavenly Father: I will instruct you & teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My Eye. #Psalms 32:8

me: I will say of the Lord, 'He is my Refuge & my Fortress; my God , in Him will I trust.' #Psalms 91:2

Heavenly Father: He who dwells in the Secret Place of the Most High shall abide in the Shadow of the Almighty. #Psalms 91:1

me: It is good to give thanks to the Lord, & to sing praises to Your Name, O Most High; To declare Your Loving-Kindness in the morning, & Your Faithfulness every night. #Psalms 92:1-2

Heavenly Father: Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on High, because he has known My Name. He shall call on Me & I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him & honor him. #Psalms 91:14-15

me: The floods have lifted up, O Lord, the floods have lifted up their voice; the floods have lifted up their waves. The Lord on High is mightier than the noise of many waters, than the mighty waves of the sea. #Psalms 93:3-4 Unless the Lord had been my Help, my soul would have settled in silence. If I say, 'my foot slips,' Your Mercy, O Lord, will hold me up. In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your Comforts delight my soul. #Psalms 94:17-19

Heavenly Father: My Eyes shall be on the faithful of the land, that they may will dwell with Me; he who walks in a perfect way, he shall serve Me. #Psalms 101:6

No comments:

Post a Comment