Wednesday, March 04, 2009

doing w/ what I have ...

I think I mentioned this before that I got fed up with myself and so this year I have decided to live my oneness life. I used really want couplehood and I still do but I have focused on this singleness life that I have been given and letting God romance me. It is amazing that I am getting along ok with this new view. I still have this desire on how to be a good wife but if that never happens ... ok moving on! {smiles}

I also have this very strong desire to have my passions be my vocation. I get tired of my day job. I would rather be creative or write. For some reason from the back of the mind came a thought that instead of being frustrated with my day job that I have this day job of numbers and I have my passions. The day job feeds me and allows me to have a shelter and my passions allow me to live stress free! I have both and I need to have a good attitude about the day job while working out my passions at night. Just maybe my dreams will come true. In the meantime I feel better....

No comments:

Post a Comment