Saturday, February 28, 2009

rumor ....

I took Friday off and when Mom said that Dad had heard that my work had shut the doors, I couldn't help but feel a bit of a pang. Then I started talking back the Word and the blessings of God took me through it before and He will take me through it again.

I did go the Word for reaffirming of my faith. God is so good because He gives comfort and all I have to do is receive it.

Psalms 61:8
So I will sing praise to Your Name forever, that I may daily perform my vows.


I have told God that when I went through the job loss before I was a child just learning how to possesses JOY. I acted like a child and felt like a child shaking in fear and yet reaching out to God. I want to go through this job loss as a learned adult. I admit I probably will be shaking in my boots but all the while knowing I am in God's Almighty Hand. I will be shouting out God's Word and firmly holding onto His Promises and Blessings. I will not fear. In order to do this? I must praise Him.

Hebrews 10:35
Therefore do NOT cast away your confidence, which has great reward.

Hebrews 11:13-16
'... they were strangers & pilgrims on the earth ... declaring plainly that they seek a homeland ... they desire a better, that is a heavenly country.'


I just couldn't help but my heart did a jump for joy. I am just a passing through! This is not my home. I will not waste my time in fear nor stress. I want that crown of Joy!!! I will not wallow!!!

I did quickly get online to access my work email. Everything looked normal. No big announcement. It is the usual off a week - work a week - wondering when ....

No comments:

Post a Comment