Thursday, February 19, 2009

junkie stage ...

I have been in a very excited state of late. I can't seem to get enough. All I want to do is get home and try my hand at amigurumi. I have a collected a stash of patterns from the web as well as a book. I want to create all the little 'amies' at once but can only do one thing at a time!

I just finished a bear with a honey pot. It is a prezzie for my little niece. I didn't like the head and I am thinking that when I find a better head, I will use it and attach the small body too. I have plans for the monkey once I get that warm chocolate brown color if they would only stock it! The nephew has a birthday coming up fast. I need to make these things quick for the boy before he out grows them.

I have plans for Easter with the egg patterns I have. Super excited to put that into action. I just might make them for the whole family if I can get started soon enough. Then I found a rather cute bird pattern that I just can't wait to make. Then there is this heart pattern that just didn't make much sense until I worked out the math and I finally got it. The pattern wasn't as clear as it should be but I was surprised that I finally got it. Now the trick is to make it and hopefully it turns out well. If so I will have to make pix and then add the photo to the pattern.

I have other talents that have been sitting dormant and I hate that but I just can't get enough of this. I do want to incorporate all my crafts together. They may seem very different from each other but who knows... I say that I am a creative sort so I just will have to do some daydreaming and get down and creative!

Hmmm, words, paper, paint, glass, amigurumi, loom, yo-yos, crochet flowers.....

No comments:

Post a Comment