Thursday, July 12, 2007

web distraction...

Everyday this week Lady Spider has spun her web between my jeep window and the left side mirror. At least I am not walking into it as I opened my to crawl inside my jeep. I hate getting a mouth full of web. Yuck!

I did watch the web a bit to much this morning seeing how much wind it would take for it to come apart. I almost missed seeing a car in my blind spot because of the distraction. It really wasn't a pretty web like the ones captured in those wet photo shots. But it is interest piece of work to see how strong and yet how flexible a tiny web is.

I must get my booty up and out the door earlier. Then just maybe I can take a few more minutes to find Lady Spider. Well, no biggy. I could just be late to work... I've worked over time.... now time to cash in on some God-Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment