Saturday, January 30, 2010

cold hands - hot heart ...

Oh boy! I need to redo my body so that my hands are where my arm pits are and the arm pits are where my hands should be. Why you ask? I have severely cold hands and the hottest heart around and it seems to be getting worse or that I am getting more frustrated with it. My hands are in severe pain by the time I reach work even with my hand double decked in mittens. Here is the kicker... get me all frustrated or nervous and instantly the heart over heats and the cheeks burn but all the hot blood has left my hands a frigid cold. I find that the clothes are more concentrated around the heart area and less clothing for lower arms and lower legs and feet. I guess I could go walking around with my hands in my pits but then very little work would be done.

I make a mean Winter bed or so I thought until I changed the bed sheets this morning. I have concentrated the bedding for my feet with a short wool blanket to keep them toes toasty. However, when this ice cube gets into bed, I have fallen asleep before I notice that my heart is overheating in sweat! I once again have tweaked the bedding situation to where moved the blankets down and away from my heart. My heart is at its coldest when jumping into bed. I tend to snuggle way under so you can't see me at all. I do behave and pull back the covers so I can breath but now I am going to have to kick off the top blankets so that my heart doesn't make me sweat. The good thing about bed covers is that my feet and hands are happy and warm. {sighs}

Ok, I know! Go ahead and snicker at me! {smiles}

No comments:

Post a Comment