Thursday, July 24, 2008

a mess ...

I do have a bit to write about but since this basket of apples has been tipped over, I have had a divided mind. I need organization for my creativity. A few of the apples that have rolled away are Safari, Appleworks, iMovie, iPhoto, and Shutterfly. I have lost all my favorite bookmarks here in my Safari so I have been gathering up from what I can remember. It is great having a visual mind. I shall surely bit by bit get my world back in order. I still have to find Appleworks and iMove. Grrrrrrr, because I have no idea where to find them. I have reload iPhoto and Shutterfly. All in all I have cleaned up and learned bits more about my iMac.

I need some vacation time besides a rainy Saturday to help me in my turned-over-apple-cart. Man, I need an apple friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment