Friday, October 24, 2014

small world ...

My world is a small one and I am a deep soul.  Get too many people in my sphere, I heat up and my battery drains just like an iPhone hitting a glitch.  I like people when they get annimated and I feel deeply when they bare their souls.  When they feel safe in my presence, I'm good but when they have their hand out or just blantly take like it is owned to them, I shrink away.

Even though I have been having some good work days of late, I have a definate week cycle.  It gets more pronouced when the heat is on like the past couple of days.  I work all week to have a calm quiet Friday and it seems everyone else crams all the work on Fridays.  I came home so defeated that all I want to do is roll into a ball and hide in some dark place where no one can find me.  I could never go out on the town on a Friday night.  I think it would be a deadly combination.  

Anyways I am just no good after a normal day's work.  I'm worse than no good after a hard week.  I can't do all things.  I can't be all things to all people.  I am a very simple person on top of being too deep for my own good.  I'm not like anyone else you've met.  

In plain words don't make me feel guilty for having a small world... it makes my worse day worst.  

{Sigh} Two rants in one week!  The guilt has overshadowed my whole week and when I look ahead, I dread more guilt.  If the swelling balloon, can't have a slow leak, it will pop in fragmented fly away pieces.  I need to find some fun or dive into a passion and get lost in it for awhile.

Good Night!  Off to roll into a ball and be out like a light!  Sweet dreams be true...

No comments:

Post a Comment