Tuesday, October 21, 2014

an introvert rant...

I could scream on the top of my lungs and sadly that would not be very introvert like... and at this point I would almost do anything to stop the high octive continuous rant that is blowing part my mind space.  

There are two things that fires me up to meltdown mode.  One is trying to set me up on a date and the other is to shame my introvertive ways.  Guilt me and I will relentlously resist.  So stop already.

Let me say it again and let me be very clear.  Being an introvert is not about being unfriendly or antisocial rather it is how one charges it batteries.  It is about how one is filled, how one is exhausted, how one is energized, and how one is depleated.  

I am gladly an introvert.  I am friendly but in a quiet manor.  I cannot deal with huge groups nor the small group.  I work best one on one.  I am a great listnener and have a huge reserve of empathy.  I am an observer.  I am active but more behind the scene.  Not only am I socially an introvert but I am scholarly an introvert which means I am a self learner or self taught.  I don't like to learn in groups.  If I need to express, it has to be one on one of here on my blog or in prayer with God.  

I know that God wants us gather together and to love one another but I never felt good about youth groups or sunday schools or singles groups or even Bible studies.  I am tired of coming home more agitated than peaceful.  {huge sigh} 

Are you saying I have to go to sunday school to perfer one another?  Do I serve in the nursery to care for one another?  Do I need to serve as a finacial secretary even though I hate money to love one another?  Please stop making me feel bad.  I beg for mercy.... or do I relent....

No comments:

Post a Comment