Monday, June 28, 2010

the dark side ...

Dear Heavenly Father,
Today I feel a bit black and moody because I tried to speak important things I got brushed off twice. It made me want to react like a child and go silent. But no, I am adult and I know better. However, it is there and makes me dark. It is important and I would like spiritual guidance.....

I love You because You will never leave me nor forsake me. What I am grappling is important to You. You won't ignore me. Foremost You want me to keep my eyes on You and keep in the Your Love Letter. I want to keep to the Truth and I want to engage in conversation with my niece to know where she is at.

Can I do this? Can I make her feel safe to open up to me about the books she has read? Can I ask questions to get her to think? Will I be able to talk, I mean really talk to her? Will it happen????? I do need Your Help. Can I bring Your Truth and Your Wisdom to her without loosing her???? I need Your Words. I will be quiet and wait on You...

I love YOU!!!
always your daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment