Saturday, February 04, 2012

clip the butterfly wings...

I got to see the condo on Tuesday.  I liked it from the pictures but the pictures did not do it justice and I love it!  I won't lie but I have been daydreaming of paint colors and room schemes.  I want all the greens and beiges out of the place.  I think grey along with white should be slathered on the walls.  Then I am wondering if I can get that all done at least for the main floor before I move in and make it mine.  Sighs.

The daydreaming stops today.  Before I had let my brain race away in all the possibilities, I had asked God to say no if I couldn't do it and for me to accept it.  Well, I am 99.9% sure that it will be a no come Tuesday.  With all the upfront fees, it will wipe out my savings.  I don't think they will accept the loan for the amount I need and I could not feel safe in allowing myself no cushion.

So I must pack away the library, the patio, the kitchen, master bedroom and bath plans.  Now is the time to purge.  With all that daydreaming, I allowed the cramped space fuel the desire to get out and see if I could spread my wings.  Can you stuff butterfly wings back into the cocoon?  Nah, I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment