Thursday, May 24, 2012

paint here, paint there, paint on my feet...

What a difference it makes when you have a comrade in arms!  I have had the grumps this week and I think it had to do with just missing someone special.  I crave partnership and I have found that I work better about the house when I can do it with someone.  I feed off their energy.   I also know how to do the supportive undertones.  Mmmmm, duets fascinate me.  I love to harmonize.

I took the day off and I wasn't sure how today would end up.  I had Mom come over and we painted my craft cave white.  I should love painting because I love to paint on glass.  I just wasn't sure I wanted to do it with walls and have a mess.  I have these paint nightmares that you make a little mess here and when  you go to clean it up, the mess grows and grows...... Yikes!!!

With one gallon of white ceiling paint left by the previous owners, we had Menards spin the paint which they did for free.  I now have the start of white walls to my craft cave.  I must get another lamp.  It totally brightens up the place.  I wanted everything white so that I can take pictures down there.  My craft furniture and storage is mostly white.  I do not care if it is toooo much white.  I love it.

When Mom left I realized my brain had a wonderful vacation from over thinking and I am feeling pretty happy!  There is just something about having another person around helps lighten the load.  So as I look forward to a holiday weekend, I think I have enough fuel to put on a second coat of paint all by myself and maybe this time I won't get it on the bottom of my feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment