Thursday, November 24, 2011

thankful for my every remembrance of you...

to my dearest,
Among the baby girl curls and baby giggles and three hairy boys so animated it turns any bad day into a good one, among family and friends and a million simple little things that hit my radar now, among 365 ordinary days that spans a year, among my continuous maze of thought and chatter, a 'you got mail' stopped me in my tracks and a prayer unfolded in an answer.

Thank you for risking all.  Thank you for your thoughts, for your intelligence, for your honor.  Thank you for your ears, for your study of His Word, for your love of God.  I greatly admire these traits in you and that you would share them with me.  God has truly blessed me with you.  That is heavy.

Philippians 1:3-11
I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with JOY, for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ; just as it is right for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart, inasmuch as both in my chains and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel, you all are partakers with me of Grace.  For God is my witness, how greatly I long for you all with the affection of Jesus Christ.  And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in the knowledge and all discernment,  that you may approve the things that are excellent, that you may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ, being filled with the firsts of righteousness which are by Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.

always keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment