Saturday, September 24, 2011

Dolphin Tale

"Dolphin Tale" is wonderful story and a 9.5 for me.  It is a great mix of laughter and I must admit a smidgen of tears.  If you like an underdog story like me, this is for you.

I did go to this movie with a heavy heart.  I had just heard that a dear young lady that I had been praying for is finished with cancer treatments and nothing more can be done.  Her wish is to swim with the dolphins before she goes home to see Jesus.  I haven't met this girl but her smile is warm and irresistible.  So I was a bit preoccupied.

Good ol' Rufus just about steals the show from Winter, the dolphin.  Who is Rufus?  A pelican who loves mischief and will make you laugh.

So what is this story about?  It is about dealing with loss... and rising above it to smile again.

You will have a choice to see it in 2D or 3D.  I prefer 2D and why would you have to see it in 3D?  It is a story and it enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment