Monday, April 11, 2011

to ask is to seek …

The teacher-learner in me always likes a new take on a subject to open up new worlds and to kick up a bit of passion for it. The subject is the Bible and the new take is five questions and the target audience would be teenagers - well, any age works! What a great way to get a teenager to think and to see how they tick. Just by thinking and swirling it around in the brain could just help them to seek God.

But then again I live in my brain. Questions are king. I like asking them. I like figuring them out or let them haunt.

Oh, let's get on with the five questions already! These questions come from Pastor Adrian Rogers. Let me share them with you.

1. Is there a command to obey?
2. Is there a promise to claim?
3. Is there a sin to avoid?
4. Is there a lesson to learn?
5. Is there a truth to carry with you?

I love these questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment