Sunday, August 13, 2006

lonely day = important day!

There is NO such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day.
~ Alexander Woollcott
So 13,505 lonely days are important?

"The Lord will keep you in perfect peace if you keep your mind stayed on Him." (Isaiah 26:3)
So looking into the Master of the Lonely Seas instead of the empty horizon is bringing the mind set to a comforting peace?

A bad thing like loneliness has a good thing like giving you alone time with the Master. (paraphrase of Ron Mehl)

"God's gifts put man's best dreams to shame."
~Elizabeth Barrett Browning
I had a God-Gift and now he is gone. Why has Precious-Gift gone MIA? Do Good-Gifts have an expiration date? Where did I go wrong? My eyes where always on Him. I felt Him in this relationship. I heard and moved on His Prompts.

Dearest King of my heart,
I don't mean to be a wayward child. I long to be more full for Your Cup Overflowing. I seek You. I must admit that my eyes look away and I sink into the dark cold sea. I can only walk on the water when I look into Your Intense Eyes. I am held up by Your Everlasting Arms. My dream is to be more of the me that You Created and Designed. I do long for true companionship, but I know yet it is so hard to keep that Your Gifts keep me in Awe of You. I love You more when I seek You. Huggers!
~always Your little girl


social isolation

No comments:

Post a Comment