Tuesday, August 01, 2006

This is the Day ...

... that the Lord has made.
I will rejoice & be glad.

I will enter His Gates
with Thanksgiving in my heart.
I will enter His Courts with Praise
for this is the Day the Lord has made
I will rejoice & be glad.


Shout for Joy to the Lord, all the earth.
Worship the Lord with Gladness;
come before Him with Joyful songs.

Know that the Lord is God.
It is He who made us, and we are His;
we are His people, the sheep of His pasture.

Enter His gates with Thanksgiving
and His courts with Praise;
give Thanks to Him and Praise His Name.

For the Lord is Good and His Love endures forever;
His Faithfulness continues through all generations.
~Ps 100

There is a homecoming, a reunion, a celebration, a first time meeting of an Old Friend... I can't help but dwell on that. I want to enter each day with Joy and Thanksgiving. I want to enter Heaven with a heart a shout'en and my face a beaming! What a day that will be! But today is Grandma's day! There is a lightness in her step and her eyesight is whole. She is holding her husband hand and taking up some dutch with her closest sister. What a day to see your Master face to face!

Grandma H entered Heaven today

No comments:

Post a Comment