Friday, August 11, 2006

Helllllo, Mr. Soft Wispy White Full Moon!

What a beautiful morning! I am quite partial to clouds but none grace the blue sky. That did not matter as the cool breeze enveloped my whole being settling my steamed out core from dealing with too many days of heat and humidity. Mr. Soft Wispy White Full Moon stayed to greet me leaving me to wonder if Australia's night sky is empty or seeing the brilliant white back side (or is would it be the front side)? Or just maybe he hasn't made his arrival into Oz's night sky. No matter, I am one fortunate girl to have a beautiful morning to start my day and Mr. Moon to greet. Thank You, for such an awesome world You created. Brilliant!

btw: The big puffy white clouds did come out to play later in the day.
{ happy }


moment captured : after the rain waves

No comments:

Post a Comment