Thursday, August 24, 2006

all things new

I give up. I can't pray anymore without talking back and without bawling my eyes out. Night falls and all the daythoughts of what was pours out. Throwing a fit at the Heavenly Father's feet and wondering why there seems to be an expiration date on good gifts, I fail my quest to not worry about the whys and in up not being able to focus on how I live out my day.

I am fed up ... not with God but with myself. He has choosen me. He hasn't given up on me even with a bad attitude. He does not get bogged down in the problems of His world and pull away from me. He has never gone MIA. Sure there are times He is quiet and mysterious, but His Everlasting Arms are always present and around me when I allow Him into my space. { allowing Him is the key } His Love is Everlasting and my name is written in His Hand. { Best Inkwork ever } I need to stop the quivering lip!

I cannot pray for a new beginning cause that means something had to end. I don't like good gifts to expire, but I can pray that ' He makes all things new '. A new bloom on a good old house plant is pretty nice. So that is what I will pray ...

I pray that my old withered heart blooms again. I pray that my Joy lasts in evening hours when I am alone with my thoughts. I pray that Joy crashes into 'PreciousGift's' life. I pray that salvation comes to his children. I trust in the Creator who makes all things new ... He has not failed me.
'God's gifts
put man's best dreams to shame.'
~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

a pure jealous love

No comments:

Post a Comment