Thursday, August 10, 2006

love of life vs love of death

'I love death as much as you love life.'
- terrorist

As long as there is evil in this world, there will always be war. But how do you fight this evil? How do you live in this kind of chaos?

The dark ones mind set is so foreign from my own way of thinking and I know the One Who is Mightier than they. So I know the battle is His and He wins in the end. However, I have this feeling that there is a way light must conduct itself like in its reflections that bounce and hit evil and taking it out.

I had a discussion today about how we should be conducting war. It boiled down to the mindset. What makes them tick? What do they fear? How do you turn that fear against them .... to prove that evil does not pay? How do you get the common people to turn against the extremists?

So they love death as much as I love life ... not only do I need to understand their mindset, I must know and strengthen my own mindset. It is all about contrasts isn't it?

If you love death and if your goal is to kill others while killing yourself to gain in the afterlife, isn't this about control the fate of others and even yourself?

So you love death as much as I love life and you think you can distroy me by bringing death? Who said I was afraid of death? I love life but that does not mean I hate death nor fear it. Death is a passage into Everlasting Life or everlasting torment. I have the best of both worlds. Life here on the dark shores is hard but good when you belong to God. And Life on the golden shores is pure Heaven.

life is a game

No comments:

Post a Comment