Tuesday, December 27, 2005

few of my favorite tunes of 2005

'Making Memories of Us' -Keith Urban { wishes }
'God Bless the Broken Road' & 'Skin' -Rascal Flatts
'Long Slow Kisses' -Jeff Bates
'Hot Tub Song' -Phil Vasser
'Lonely No More' -Rob Thomas
'She will be Loved' -Maroon 5
'Imcomplete' -BSB
'Your the Best I've Ever Had' -Gary Allen,
'Your Like Coming Home' -Lonestar,
'If She was any Other Woman' -Buddy Jewel
'Getting Use to the Pain' -Tracy Lawrence
'Come a Little Closer' -Dirks Bentley
'BIG DREAMS' -Ryan Schoop & the rubberband
'Must Be Doing Something Right' - Billy Curlington
'Boondocks' - Little Big Town
'Nobody but Me' - Blake Shelton
'the Dollar' -Jamie Johnson
'Jesus Take the Wheel' - Carrie Underwood { my surrender }
'What Hurts the Most' - Rascal Flatts { my life now }

few of my fav things: about him

No comments:

Post a Comment