Sunday, December 25, 2005

... He comes

When you have prepared Him room and have invited Him, He comes.

Last night I came to Him with all my gratitudes, thankful for family, home, passions, and work. I also came with burdens, a broken heart, broken hopes, & broken expectations. I have prayer requests that I have prayed hard in sweat of belief where no word has come. So I laid it all there on Him.

Through it I recounted all the Words and hymns, He whispered to me through this year. As I tucked into bed, I wondered what Christmas morning would bring.

Rain was heard on the rooftop when my eyes opened. The sunrise showed up in my heart instead of the horizen. I felt peace and a resolve. I am choosing to keep it close. The Almighty soothed my restless heart and made a perfect peace wash over my mind, heart, and soul.

"I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds."
John 12:24

"the path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shinging ever brighter till the full light of day." pro 4:18


Dear Mighty King,
I surrender from my gruby hands my sweaty kernels to you. I look for the first gleam of dawn, Your Kiss... Your Awakening. I smile full in Your Perfect Peace.
~ always your restless girl


prepare Him room

Christ's eyes... How they twinkle!
Christ's Spirit... How merry!
Christ's love... How enormous!
All our burdens... He'll carry!

No comments:

Post a Comment