Tuesday, December 20, 2005

proudly wearing my holy mud...

Our journey through life is a sacred place. Meaning I cannot put my fingers all over another's journey even when it pains me to see them hurting. This is their 'holy mud'. I only can take off my shoes and respectfully remain on the sidelines. Surrendering all my fight to the Almighty.

However, I am discovering another layer to this learning. I need to stop explaining/defending myself to others as if I have no respect for myself or for my journey. My identity is rooted in God. I do not need to apologize. I have worked hard only to realize Great Victory in the Joy of the Lord that comes when I have surrendered all to the Master.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"While Jesus can wonderfully make you healthy, He has no ambition to make you normal. The healtier you become, the freer you are to simply be yourself. The more your identity is rooted in God's value for you, the less you are controlled and limited by what others think of you." ~tBW

1 comment:

  1. "While Jesus can wonderfully make you healthy, He has no ambition to make you normal. The healtier you become, the freer you are to simply be yourself. The more your identity is rooted in God's value for you, the less you are controlled and limited by what others thing of you." ~tBW

    Yes, so so true!!

    ReplyDelete