Thursday, July 19, 2007

schools supplies ...

Yes, I have a weakness for school supplies! Why? Well, this year with my new office space at work, I am going for organizational tools. It has spread to my home too. This past week my frig front got a make over! The top essential this year is the dry erase board because I can paint on it making fit into the room. I found a simple $1 erase board framed in wood. I painted my purple flowers that has become a favorite motif of mine. Then I proceeded to clean up the disarray of magnetics gracing my frig front. I spent an evening cleaning up and realized what a great place a frig front can be. It is looking good and it is useful.

I was lucking to find another erase board for my parents frig. I painted grapes on theirs and got the colored markers. They were impressed. Hopefully, they put it to good use.

I am already scheming. I think my front door which is magnetic is the next victim!

No comments:

Post a Comment